Thursday, April 5, 2012

How Could I Forget About Shelfari?!

I love Shelfari. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone, if I could. I think it's going to prove to be a vital and useful tool in a lot of public library settings, not only for the ways that librarians could use it to organize their collections (mentally) and to suggest books to patrons, but the immense usefulness patrons will find in using the website. I try to pass the word on as much as I can! (And, for the record, I much prefer it over Goodreads.com--Shelfari is much more streamlined and aesthetically pleasing, at least in my opinion.)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love shelfari!! And I'm pretty sure you have me to thank for convincing you to join it.... Also to prove it's usefulness, that book I recommended to you last night I originally found on shelfari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelfari is so useful for me. When I hear of a new book that I'd like to read, I quickly scribble it down, so I can add it to my shelf. Does anyone know if Android phones have an app - or if one is in the works? It'd make my life easier :)

    ReplyDelete