Tuesday, January 31, 2012

NoveList is a Novel Idea

When I'm working at any of the public desks at my library, my go-to database for helping patrons find their next book is NoveList. I cannot stress how awesome this resource is (at least for discovering adult, YA and children's fiction)! Although it has a lot of the same basic information available as Amazon.com, I find it much more reliable and useful. NoveList's reading suggestions are almost always spot on and they pack in a lot of helpful information in a pleasing-to-the-eye and easy to navigate interface.

To check it out, click here! (If you aren't a North Kingstown Free Library card holder, but you are a RI resident, go to www.askri.org and click on the EBSCO link.) Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you should be a Reader's Advisory Librarian! How perfect! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could "like" this comment I would!

    ReplyDelete